Posts by hgus393

Re: Financial Function : Price

Hello Infinity,
    Filo65 is partially right. But Act/Act has a funny quirk to it considering all the future cash flows and the accrued part. I have had som issues with this myself and if you want I could post an example...
    Robert

Re: Workbook change

Hum it does not seem to work for me. I put the macro in ThisWorkbook object but it only displays do you want to save changes and if I press yes then it brings up the same window again and again and again...
    What am I doing wrong?
    Robert

Hello all,
    I am working in workbooks that are highly dependent on if any change is made in the workbook then the book needs to be saved in a new version. Is there a way to accomplish this without setting the book as read only?
    Robert
    :confused:

Re: Saving files based on codes

Why not use a vlookup to your data with two sepereate sheets one for US and one for UK?
    Robert

Re: Seperating Text from numbers

No there is just one hgus393, that is me, myself and I. Yeah it look very similar does it not.. I should have pasted the link to the previous post ..sorry!
    :(

Re: cut & paste

Ok what about this?

Robert

Re: Seperating Text from numbers

I think I spoke to soon, this works if there is a space between the letters and the numbers. What if there is no space? How could I seperate them then?

Robert

Re: Removing text from a cell leaving only values

Thank you ever so much - looking at your code makes me understand how little I understand ...

Thx Robert

Re: insert new sheets in numical order form a routine

Try this!

Code
    Private Sub Example_Click()

Sheets("ORDER 000.001").Copy After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)

End Sub

Robert

Re: Copy and paste without clipboard to another book

Yeah, noticed that too, ran a timer function on your example the first code (the slow one) ran in 0,5 seconds while the copy paste method ran in !! 0,0001 seconds??
    Check it out:

??