Posts by granty

Hi,

Please can someone give me a vba code that will enable me to clear all text boxes from a userform form after 10 seconds.

This is what I want to do.

I was to scan a barcode unto a text box, which will do a search & populate the rest of the textboxes with information. After 10 seconds, I want the screen to clear so that I can scan another barcode, and get information for that code.

Thank you

Hi,

I am looking for a vba code which searches a table for items with same reference, adds of the corresponding amounts . if it adds to zero, delete the items from the table. see below example

Ref amount
    a102 50
    b156 25
    a102 -50
    a568 12
    a578 10

So, i will like to search and delete lines 1 and 3 as they add up to zero.

Thank you

Hi,

I want to be about to create 3 folders

Year/Month/Week/filename+date

I've gone as far as creating folders year and month, but not week.

See my code below

Can anyone help

thank you

Hi,
    Please can any one give me a vba code to use to send particular excel spreadsheets to a designated printer.

So that when the spreadsheets are sent to print, they prints only to a specified printer that is different from the one frequently used.

This the code I got from using macro recording

The problem I have now, is how to combine the above with a code already assigned to a command button below

Code
    Sub PrintReport() 

Sheets(Array("Sheet 1", "Sheet 2","Sheet 3", "Sheet 4", "Sheet 5", "Sheet 6")).PrintOut copies:=1, Collate:=True 

End Sub

thank you

Any ideas?