Posts by xtopher2711

Re: Check hyperlinks

Quote from Kyle123;628529

If they're unc shares, you should be able to use:

Code
    Function FileExists(fPath as string) as Boolean
        If len(Dir(fPath))<>0 then FileExists = True
    End Function

Hi sorry how does you use this to work as i can't see it in my function list.

Hi everyone,

I really need your help on this case.I have an excel sheet in which there are 2 impotant columns(B and C)As soon as you put a billing number in column B, it will create an hyperlink to the scan report in column C.The scans are found on an external server.

Here is my problem: I need an automatic way to verify that each url or hyperlink is valid or not for each cell and if possible give me a "OK" or "NOT OK" in column D or even change the cell color.

Here is my excel sheet.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Here is where an stuck.In this new excel sheet i have created a vba which filter dates in cell O. The filters and mail button are in cells: AB - AC -AD.The real problem is that when i apply the filter, it works correctly but when i push the mail button it does not send the filter data by mail but everything.I've found that when i hide the other data except the filtered ones.It works.

Conclusion: the filter function does not work for me but the hidden option works.

I want to filter the data by dates and hide the others not filter and then send it by mail.The mail button works well you can test it, but if the data are hidden.

Could you plz tell me how to adapt my codes to do this.

Re: Filter dat and hide others

Hi everyone,

Here is what i really need.In this new excel sheet i have created a vba which filter dates in cell O. The filters and mail button are in cells: AB - AC -AD.The real problem is that when i apply the filter, it works correctly but when i push the mail button it does not send the filter data by mail but everything.I've found that when i hide the other data except the filtered ones.It works.

Conclusion: the filter function does not work for me but the hidden option works.

Could you plz tell me how to adapt my codes to do this.

Hi everyone,

I need your expert knowledge on an excel sheet.In fact i have a sheet with billing reports in it and i would like to have a vba code which could filter the dates of billing and in the same time hide the other data depending on the billing date i choose.

The goal is that i shall send these data through a mail with a button.

Here is my file: billing date is in cell C