Posts by skamat

I know this question may have been asked before.I would like to copy range of cells from sheet1 starting from A5 to column L5 to the end of the last used cell.This should be copied to another workbook named book2 at A5.

I was wondering if the following is possible.
    To create a VBA code so that when the commandbutton is clicked the selected sheet gets transformed to PDF format, and sends the email through Gmail. In gmail it should open the Gmail account automatically by writing the username and password and opens the compose, and attaches the PDF file it created.

Re: Cell to Textbox copy

Quote from jindon;647888

No, I meant to say

Code
    textbox0.Value = Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp) 
    textbox1.Value = Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp)(1,2)

Thanks, working perfectly fine.

Re: Cell to Textbox copy

Quote from patel;647813
    Code
    textbox0.Value = Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp).text
    textbox1.Value = Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp).text

Sir same thing is happening no data is displayed in textbox1, but data as appearing in textbox0

I have the following formula in VBA

Code
    textbox0.Value = Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp)
    textbox1.Value = Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp)

I have log list of data in coloumn C and D.
    In textbox0 the data is being displayed but in textbox1 nothing is displayed eventhough I have data mentioned in coloumn D

Re: Sum Product with month selection from combobox

Sir it is working perfectly fine. As you mentioned I need one more condition so that I can check for both years 2012 and 2013.
    Also in my previous post as mentioned that I need 3 sumproduct conditions.
    If vehicle number matches the date and place the quantity should be displayed.

Re: How to Lock Cells

No sir I am still able to put my cursor on Row 4

Also without filling anything I am able to put text in coloumn A

I want row 4 locked and cursor should also not go there
    Col A can be activated only if Col B has data

Sir it is working perfectly fine. As you mentioned I need one more condition so that I can check for both years 2012 and 2013.
    Also in my previous post as mentioned that I need 3 sumproduct conditions.
    If vehicle number matches the date and place the quantity should be displayed.

Please see the attached sheet.
    One more I wanted to add that had been missed out by me in my earlier post is that
    As in the example sheet attached in Sheet2 for Eg. the particulars GJ-A-CX-7108 the value should appear how many times it is appearing in Mumbai (in the month selected from the combo box)
    Same for all
    The value is not appearing as it should come.

The VBA code is proper and shows on the formula bar correctly, but it is not picking up the data from the sheet
    For Eg. I have 3 items in the month of October, and accorting to the formula 3 should be displayed in another sheet, but that is not happening.
    According to the VBA formula that you have given the formula bar displayes as follows

Code
    =SUMPRODUCT(--(Data!$A$5:$A$109=$C16)*--(MONTH(Data!$B$5:$B$109)=MONTH(10)))

The value in the cell is displayed as "0"

I changed he date format to dd/mm/yy and also mm/dd/yy but of no use.

Re: How to Lock Cells

Please see the sample file

Row 4 should be locked means the cursor should also should not go there (Dont hide the Row)
    Coloumn contains the dropdown list, only when in coloumn B I write the date the adjecent cell on Coloumn A should get activated.
    When coloumn B data is deleted the automatically adjecent cell in coloumn gets deleted and locked.

Dear Sir

I have the following VBA formula

Code
    "=SUMPRODUCT(--(data!R5C1:R" & lngEndRow & "C1=RC3)*--(MONTH(data!R5C2:R" & lngEndRow & "C2)=MONTH(9)))"

I have a combobox in which all twelve months are mentioned in words (January, February, March etc)
    Is there a way in which the formula calculates the data pertaining to the month selected in the combobox so that I do not have to write 12 different formulas.

I need some help on the following 2 points

1. How to Lock Row 4 in sheet3, lock means even we cannot put our cursor over there. (I do not want to hide the row)

I need another lock where we cannot put our cursor also on the following occasion

2. How to lock entire Coloumn A, only when someone puts some data on roloumn B then only the adjecent cell in coloumn A becomes unlocked.
    Further if we deletes the data in coloumn B then adjecent data on coloumn A gets deleted automaticaly and again gets locked.