Posts by zylstra

Re: Renaming Of Worksheet Tabs From List

Thanks. This is a lot of work for me, but it saves hours of work each month for 53 other novice users. They are not anywhere as experienced as I am. Given that, I just would like some VBA code that rename the current first 36 sheets based on a list in the 37th sheet.

Hello. I have a workbook with 37 sheets in it. 36 of them are three per month (e.g JanCash, JanWeekly, JanMCR, etc) Since we make updates/changes to the file throughout the year I cannot reuse the files. Also since we have accounts on different fiscal years, I need a way to rename the sheet tabs from a list. Does anyone know how I can do this with VBA code?
    Thanks,

I am trying to use a formula that subtracts one column from another and divides by the first. I have that working fine even if one of them is empty. What I want to do is set up a group of reference cells so that as the month changes (and therefore the column) I can type in one cell, which column to use and all my formulas update automatically. I tried using match and it gives me an offset, but I can't figure out how to use that to update a cell reference. Can you help? Thanks for any help you may have to offer.