Posts by zotee98

Is There A Way After You Click Off A Cell It Will Hit The Enter Key. I Am Doing A Format Using Data Valadation With Drop Down Menus. Except For The Code I Have Written It Will Not Auto Color The Cell Inless You Press Enter. I Can Not Use Conditional Formatting Becuase I Need More The Three. Please Help And I Can Post An Excel Sheet If Need Be.

Re: reference cell in macro

I Am Now Running Into A Problem With The Cell Color. I Am Using Data Valadation And The Code I Am Using Only Works If You Hit The Enter Key. So When You Are Using Data Valadation With Drop Downs It Doesnt Work. Any Ideas?

Thanks In Advance.

I Would Like Some Help Writing A Macro That Will Highlight The Entire Row Where An Active Cell Is Selected. The Only Kicker Is That You Can Not Use Conditional Formating. I Have Many Cells That Use Conditional Formatting Where I Have Used All 3 Conditions. The Other Option Is That If Someone Knows A Way To Get A Cell To Change To A Different Color Based On Whats In The Cell That Would Work Great Too. I Need More Then Just 3 Conditional Formats. So I Guess This Is A Two Part Question.

Thanks In Advance

I was wondering how to show only cells with values in a column. for instance i have information spread throughout a column say column b with multiple rows inbetween each cell. Say B5 = r and B12=3. i want column c to return only used cells in a row. for instance column c would read C1=r,C2=3.

thanks for your help.

Re: Auto Hide And Unhide

IT HIGHLIGHTS

"If Application.WorksheetFunction.Max(Rows(r)) = 0 And _
    Application.WorksheetFunction.Min(Rows(r)) = 0 Then"

AND SAYS "UNABLE TO GET THE MAX PROPERTY OF THE WORKSHEETFUNCTION CLASS"

IT WORKED FINE AND ALL THE SUDDEN - IT STOPPED.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THIS CODE WILL NOT RUN. THE CODE AUTOMATICALLY HIDES AND UNHIDES ROWS SHEET BY SHEET. FOR SOME REASON IT QUIT RUNNING ALL THE SUDDEN.

i need a formula that tells me if a value exists in a column. for example if there is a value in a cell in the b column of 23 no matter where it is, i want cell c25 to return the word "yes". please help as i have exhausted all that i can think of.
    thanks in advance!

Combo Box Issues

I have now included the excel file for clarification.
    I need to automatically add combo boxes down a spreadsheet based on the number the user inputs into cell "c3." For example if i input 10 into cell "c3" it will automatically add combo boxes from cell "e4" to "e14". Please note that these combo boxes also need to be independent of one another, ie control the corresponding cell in the same row as the combo box its in.

i need to automatically add combo boxes down a spreadsheet based on the number the user inputs into cell "c3." For example if i input 10 into cell "c3" it will automatically add combo boxes from cell "g9" to "g19". Please note that these combo boxes also need to be independent of one another, ie control the corresponding cell in the same row as the combo box its in.

I need help looping the following code to run until there is no data in column 3. right now the code only travels through row 193.