Posts by mohan062

Re: VLookup/Index to return multiple values

Hey Robert,

Yes. User will enter NU ID in Track tab, and it has to return Cinema ID, Amount, and Forte from Data tab. The output in the current tab is not correct as there are multiple value of Cinema ID, Amount, and Forte with NU ID 28286. I want all those values reflected before the user enters next NU ID i.e. 28266.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks

Re: VLookup/Index to return multiple values

Thanks Guys for helping out. Really appreciate it, I understand what you guys are suggesting. However, my problem is more dynamic though. To better understand the problem, I am uploading the original data sheet. If you see in this sheet, users enter NU ID, and depending on NU ID, it has to fetch data from "Data" tab. Now when they enter NU ID, there may be multiple values of Cinema ID, Amount and Forte, associated with that specific NU ID as I explained earlier. How can I make excel auto-update with corresponding values before they enter the new value of NU ID. For instance, when they enter NU ID "28286", it should update all corresponding values of Cinema ID, Amount and Forte for "28286", before going on to process next ID "28266".
    Hope this clarifies the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Hope you all have a great weekend as well.