Posts by larbec

Re: Other sheets will not work in book

Quote from KjBox;715228

Check post #25 again, I have amended the code and changed the 'Example of BB_U' attachment, auto date updating was not quite as it should be, all OK now, sheet has instructions re the dates and formats (READ THEM!!).

YES SIR!!!!:thanx:

Hmm, I have changed them on my MASTER sheet. I must have uploaded the wrong file. So sorry. Let me recheck and verify. Thanks KJ.

Ah!, I understand now!!! THANK YOU!!!

]Did you want an example of the

[TABLE="width: 128"]

[tr]

[TD="class: xl97, width: 43, bgcolor: transparent"]BB_U
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: xl98, width: 43, bgcolor: transparent"]BB_U
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: xl97, width: 43, bgcolor: transparent"]BB_D
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: xl98, width: 43, bgcolor: transparent"]BB_D
    [/TD]

[/tr]

[tr]

[TD="class: xl97, bgcolor: transparent"]BB_E
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: xl98, bgcolor: transparent"]BB_E
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: xl97, bgcolor: transparent"]BB_O
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: xl98, bgcolor: transparent"]BB_O
    [/TD]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]

[ATTACH]60764[/ATTACH

It is working great !!! THANK YOU!!! The extra letter was coming when there was already a EO or UD in the cell next to the counter number (4digit number) Let me know if I need to a new post. I would like to incorporate when cell HIJK, OPQR .... ETC... or cells 2CDEF it will automatically place the new date on the next row up AND copy and paste a 4 blank cells where the next counter will go. Example if counter in row 3010 was next I would click on HIJ or K, it places the new counter in row 3009. In row 3008 the 4 blank formatted cells are pasted there. The blank cell is actually in place of me having to program every sheets conditional formatting to get the colors. I was thinking that may be easier to write code to copy and paste. If not , please let me know.

forum.ozgrid.com/index.php?attachment/60763/

The 1E 1_E 1O 1_O works PERFECT. For the CF should I delete all my CF I have in the book and replace with

Got it, should I remove all my CF and replace with

=AND(ISEVEN(H1),H1<>"",H1<10)
    =AND(ISODD)H1),H1<>"",HI<10)
    =OR(H1="E",H1="U")
    =OR(H1="O",H1="D")

For each one the 'refers to' is:

=$H:$MC

The code in post 12 works great, when I add the code in post 11 I gate an error (ambiguous name detected:Workbook_SheetSelectionChange). I am adding them to the same workbook module. Is that correct?

I tried adding a pic but could not get it uploaded for some reason

YAY!!!!! That did it gn THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I did lose my colors when the row go up so I will go through my CF and set that up

thanks gn. I think this was the answer. Was looking form. I'll try it. On my iPad at the moment

Pike,

Formulas I have very little issues with , as for Macros, I am learning. I thought I have changed the sheet name. The 1st sheet is E-O1 and the 2nd sheet is E-O2. I changed the name (see attached) When you say see if sheet s chosen in list what exactly is that and where is it?

I will take a pic and show you my code and name

Thank you!!!

Correct gn, I want to be able to click on 1E 1E 10 10 . Each number/letter will move the 4 digits up one row. Lets say you have digits 1111 If you click on 1E the 1st 1 will go to 2 and you will have 2111. If you click on the 1E the 2nd digit will go up value to 1211 and so on. I will upload a sheet and you can click on the cells and see what it does. The Update all Pike I want to be able to press those and it moves ALL the digits up a row on that specific sheet. It the Update all is pressed on sheet E-O1 it will only move the counters (4 digits) up a row on that sheet. If its pressed on another sheet it will move all of those up a row. Some sheets all the counters will do the same thing, others will do something different and has to be done manually one at a time. Right now I am having to copy and paste each one .... one at a time and it is very time consuming plus I make mistakes form time to time

This is an example of what I am trying to do with the counters

If you go to the Numbers E-O1 row 3009 and click on cells 1HIJK the 4 digits will count going up to the next row. All the counter's in this sheet work fine all the way down to 1IV. If I click on any of the other tabs they do not work at all. Can I get some assistance in fixing this.

I am also trying to figure out how to click on cells 2CDEF which says "Update All" and have the option to update all the counters (4 digit numbers) all at one time (HIJK OPQR VWXY .....etc....

I have asked on another forum and even though they are offering me some assistance and I am doing what is suggested it still does not work

HTML

http://www.mediafire.com/view/…f_MASTER_Lotto_Texas.xlsm

HTML

HTML

http://forum.chandoo.org/threa…sheets.16967/#post-102821

HTML

Thanks

I have several 4 groups that all need to do the same thing. Is it possible to write all of them in one group or do I have to write each one individual in the conditional formatting?

For example:

Code

=ISEVEN(CJ3007)

Code

Code

=ISODD(CJ3007)

Code

Code

=$BA$3007:$BD$3055

Code

Code

=ISEVEN(BA3007)

Code

Code

=ISODD(BA3007)

Code

Code

=$AT$3007:$AW$3055

Code

Code

=ISEVEN(AT3007)

Code

Code

=$AF$3007:$AI$3055

Code

Code

=ISODD(AT3007)

Code

Code

=ISEVEN(AF3007)

Code

Code

=ISODD(AF3007)

Code

Re: explain this code please to me

I figured it out. Thanks.

It is saying if the Value in cell W4 = ?, then put a ? in the cell where the formula is
    otherwise put the value of cell in '!$N6 less 1