Barchart do however have an API - so I would suggest looking into that instead of using scraping.
Please can you update your original post with the links to other sites where you have asked this question - or post the links here and a member of the team will update your post for you. Many thanks, Sam.
Hi PMRetired2012, welcome to OzGrid. Hope you're keeping safe and. well.
Please familiarise yourself with the rules (found in my signature) regarding cross posting and code tags. I've done it for you on this occasion but please be mindful for the future.
Hola elpicantemartinez, bienvenida a OzGrid.
¿Tu código está en español?
yo no sabo que podías hacer eso en VBA.
(lo siento, mi Español es muy malo )
Welcome to OzGrid.
It looks like you're actually trying to get the list and then go two levels below it in the DOM? You can't use getElementsById because it doesn't have an ID.
I'd just get the dropdown directly rather than trying to go through child objects in the DOM:
Hi badabing, welcome to OzGrid.
Unfortunately what your asking is against LinkedIn terms of service:
- Except as expressly authorized by LinkedIn in writing, use any automated means or form of scraping or data extraction to access, modify, download, query or otherwise collect information from LinkedIn’s websites;
I will therefore close this thread with a quick reminder to please read any website's ToS before you attempt to do anything like this in future.
That particular form was disabled deliberately due to some targeted spam attacks, I'll raise the broken links with the owner though - thanks for bringing it to our attention!
I went to your Freebies section to see about basic Excel training for a co-worker. However, I am getting an error message when I click the link that either the link is broken or the page no longer exists, or has been moved. I then went to Contact and filled out the form to see if this training is still available, filled out the form, but I see no way to submit my question (no submit button, enter just enters to the next line, etc.).
Is the training still available?
How do we submit any Contact communication?
Hi VWRSue, please can you provide a link to the page you're trying to access and I can give you some further information. Feel free to DM me if easier.
Payment received - many thanks!
I'll take this on anyway -will PM you the solution shortly
Hi - what currency are you paying in?
Awesome - yes please feel free to PM me
Hi - happy to take a look at this, can you confirm you've paid 10% to OzGrid please?
Yeah I temporarily disabled that form because it started getting blasted by spam bots. I'm in the process of updating it, but if there's anything forum related just reach out to any of the Team
I've been making some changes on the database - looks like it hasn't rebuilt the status' properly, I'll check that out now.
With the launch of the new chat section, here are some useful commands and information about the chat in general.
- Chat feed loads every 3 seconds, so you might see a very small delay between posting and the message appearing. This is deliberate to preserve server processing.
- Users are automatically marked as "away" after 10 minutes of inactivity
- There is a maximum message length of 500 characters
- Messages are automatically archived after 5 minutes
- Permanent chat rooms can be requested by contacting a forum administrator
The following commands are available within chat. Where a command requires a username as an argument, double quotes should be used for usernames with spaces.
- /away sets your status to away
- /color [name of a colour] changes your username colour in chat
- /info [username] displays information about that user
- /whisper [username] [message] sends a message to that user privately
MODERATOR NOTICE: This topic has also been posted on other sites and may already have an answer elsewhere. Please take this into consideration when answering this question
Nada, was playing with some settings - all will be revealed