Posts by Mangai Venkata

Re: How to display data in the listbox column header

thanks again...no differences..its the same but i am trying to use columnheads property..

Where the problem is...data is getting displayed in the second row not in the first especially in the column header...

i would be happy if you spot the issue whether i have to code it separately to get into the first row..

listbox data not through rowsource in case..

please help..

thank you for your reply & time as well...

I was looking at this problem just now and found this solution. If your RowSource points to a range of cells, the column headings in a multi-column listbox are taken from the cells immediately above the RowSource.

But if i choose through listbox properties as column heads it loads header but i am not able to interconnect this.

Hi,

Please find the below code:

where listbox control lstDataAccess name populate the data & that where i am trying to display in column header.

Please help.

thanks..

Mangai Venkata

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Mod Edit[/COLOR]:
    Please use Code tags when you post code in a message. As you can see, Code Tags format the code making it easier to read and follow the logic. Code tags are added when ediitng a message, simply highlight the code and click the '#' button on the toolbar above the Edit box.

Re: Access Database Lock

Hi...

Sorry i am not getting your concern.

Anyway after searching in i thought to share it in forum...i am not trying to get coding exactly...

The steps to lock the table...(MS Access)

Thanks...

Mangai Venkata

Re: Access Database Lock

Thank you for the reply.

Using excel userform multipage all the data using MS access database is stored & fetched.
    Now i am looking for how to lock the database from editing by others so that only read access should be provided.
    Please advice if possible.

Thanks again.

Mangai Venkata