Posts by n4t4s

I'm trying to find a way to find to use 3 references to return a value using INDEX and MATCH, but whenever I'm using a third reference, Excel gives me the #REF! error, i.e., I want do a formula that finds the start time of an employee. First I'm matching name and day like this:

=INDEX(Sheet!$B$4:$BU$701,MATCH(Name,Sheet!$B$4:$B$701,0),MATCH(Day,Sheet!$B$1:$BU$1,0))

(this is using one horizontal and one vertical match, and until this point, everything works fine)

The problem is when I want to add a third MATCH where: MATCH(Shift Start, Sheet!$B$3:$BU$3,0)

Taking in consideration the raw data displayed is like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73985[/ATTACH]

and I want the range to be dynamic depending if what we want to get is the Shift Start or the Break 2 End on a Monday, but using the same formula. Any thoughts?

Hello,

I need help with the following statement:

I want to do a graphic schedule in Excel, so I was using the current formula:

=IF(AND(I2>=$C3,J2<=$D3),1," ")

Where I2 is the start time and J2 is the end time and C3 and D3 are 15 min intervals, but the problem that I'm facing is when I want to also put the break time using this formula:

=IF(AND(I2>=$E3,J2<=$F3),2," ")

Where E3 and F3 are the start and end time of the break in question

How could I combine both?