Posts by harsha6989

Hi I need a help to capture subject line,sender and date from outlook. Scenario is like this whatever comes to my outlook mail box a macro should run automatically and capture the subject line,sender and date and put it in excel file. If the above scenario is not possible, its ok if i can run that macro manually buy click of a button.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1199600}[/ATTACH] Thank you so much for the reply! Yes Yes I need a name for every sheet. I will give you a example. In the attached image I will select first blue XXXX and copy the contents the XXXX should be the new sheet name. Then it should come to the original sheet.Now i will select YYYY data and same thing follows.

Hi all, I have a requirement like this..In Sheet1 i have data like full page data,when i select a range in sheet1(A1: D22)(range is not constant) and if I click a shortcut maybe control+q or anything it should create a new sheet and paste that data from A2 and should come back to sheet1 and same repeats.
    Please help me.
    Thanks in advance

Hi all, I have a checklist which contains 2-3 sheets.Every time I have to fill some 15 checklist(all same one) and rename it according to the scheduling sheet. Eg I will get a work like X_XX_XXX_XXXX , Y_YY_YYY_YYYY etc which needs to be verified and create a checklist for the same. I will input all these (X_XX_XXX_XXXX , Y_YY_YYY_YYYY) in a excel sheet and if I run a macro it should ask for original checklist to be duplicated multiple times(input box) and should rename(X_XX_XXX_XXXX , Y_YY_YYY_YYYY) with names.
    Please help me in this.
    Thanks a lot.