Posts by demekore

Hey all!!

I am trying to construct a code which will give me two different returns, depending on the conditions.

If column "B" has a date, then column "A" should return "Pending"
    But, if columns "B" and "R" have dates, then column "A" should return "Approved"

It's for a spreadsheet, for work, I am trying to construct, for easier use. If you have any idea on how I can do this, I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance.

~Heidi

I have the following formula to transfer the first row of the worksheet to another worksheet when the command button is pushed. However, I want to be able to highlight a cell and have that row transfer when pressing the command button, instead of just the first row of the worksheet. What do I need to change, in order to accomplish this?

Hi all,

I am currently working on a worksheet, where there are 4 columns. Case ID#(A), Case Name(B), AppDate(C), and FollowUpDate(D). I need a VBA code that will return a date for 3 months after the date found in the AppDate column, in the FollowUpDate column.

I've tried many different suggestions, and nothing has worked.

If anyone can help me get out of this jam, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I've attached the blank template I've constructed. This is what I am currently using to record and track my cases. As you can see, in the "In Progress" worksheet, column A is where the EApp number will appear. When the number does appear, I need column E to automatically return the words "In Progress". I've tried many different formulas, but none have worked. I can't use a normal formula within the VBA format because it throws off the whole row. If there is anyway I can format this to happen, within VBA, I would really appreciate the help.

Aleem,
    Thank you for your formula. Unfortunately, it does't work....

Hello,

I'm currently working on a project for work and have hit a wall. I need the words "In Progress" to appear in one cell, when a customer's name appears in another cell, in a different column. I'm using VBA and have tried many different formulas, but none of them work when I plug in a customer's name.

If anyone could help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.