Posts by Mary1995

Thank you for the answer, when I run the code. It says that the variable is not defined. That is with this part of the code by the word "clientrow"

[VBA].Offset(, 9).Value = sh2.Cells(clientrow, 16).Value - sh2.Cells(clientrow, 15).Value + 1[/VBA]

I have try to add this to the code: dim clientrow as long
    and I have try to put i on this place. When I do the last one, then changes everything that is equal to the clientnumber and the year.

Thank you for the help.

Wat er moet gebeuren is inderdaad dat of het een of het ander moet gebeuren. En dus inderdaad 2 opties.
    optie 1 is:
    Als het klantnummer en het jaar er niet in voorkomen moet de klant worden toegevoegd, als alleen het klantnummer voorkomt met een ander jaar. Moet deze ook gewoon nieuw toegevoegd worden.

optie 2 is:
    Als het klantnummer en het jaar erin voorkomen, moet deze de laatste regel (die onderaan dus in de rij voorkomt) aanpassen die aan deze voorwaarde voldoet. EN het moet deze ook toevoegen alsof het een nieuwe klant is.
    Eigenlijk moet je het zien als een soort contract met een klant die door het jaar heen wijzigt. Met behulp van iedere regel, wordt uiteindelijk een factuur of creditnota naar de klant toegevoegd worden.
    Het kan dus zo zijn dat er op een bepaald moment 5x dezelfde klant met hetzelfde jaar voorkomt in de lijst. Alleen de laatst toegevoegde regel moet gewijzigd worden en niet meerdere.

Op die manier krijg uiteindelijk met de maand begin en maand eind van dezelfde klant de aansluiting.
    Dus klantnummer 52 is klant geworden in januari. Dus van januari tot december loopt het contract. Vervolgens wordt het contract bijvoorbeeld vanaf maart gewijzigd en er moet bijvoorbeeld vanaf dan meer betaald worden.
    Dan moet het het oude contract wijzigen van januari tot en met februari en een nieuwe toevoegen die loopt vanaf maart tot en met december. En dit kan dus in een willekeurige maand weer gewijzigd worden.

De code die je had gemaakt, doet precies eigenlijk wat het moet doen. Alleen als er een derde "contract" van dezelfde klant wordt toegevoegd, veranderd de code niet meer de laatst toegevoegde contract en ziet de code het als een nieuwe. En dat is eigenlijk niet de bedoeling.
    De code in de openingspost doet het eigenlijk precies wat het moet doen, alleen deze zoekt niet met het jaar erbij.

Ik hoop dat het nu duidelijk is geworden :)

The code does what it has to do. The problem is that every time that the client comes in the list, it is called a sort of contract. So it can happens that this contract a many times changed in a year. So there is at one time a list with a lot of clients. In the code that you have it only changed one time. If I added for the third time a "contract" than it isn't changed the second row. It changed like nothing, only added the row. The code in the startpost is good, the only problem with that code was that it wasn't looking at two variable. But the code does exactly what I want. Only not with the year. That was the only problem.

I hope I'm clear now, it sometimes also difficult for me to explain it in English. In the meantime I also try to change the code till working.

I don't know what is going wrong. I have try some options, if the client is new, it is no problem. If it is in the second row, it is also no problem. But it is the third one then it says add client Yes or no. But the client is already there and the year also. In other words: the first client (which number doesn't matter) is no problem and the second also. But if I changed for the third time with the same client and year it doesn't works. It has to changed the last row from under that has the two values.

Both of them aren't working. If the clientnumber and the year are the same, he says that the client isn't a client. What Jolivanes says is exactly what the code has to do. But it doesn't find both values.

Thanks for the answers. I have here the sheet. It goes on the sheet Klant toevoegen. Behind this one is the code. I have rewrite the code and it search on the two cells D6 and D8. But the code after that isn't working anymore and I don't know how to do it correct.

The code now, the red one isn't working anymore. The rest works at the moment.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    Dim i As Long

With Sheets("Tarieflijst")

If WorksheetFunction.CountIfs(.Columns(1), Sheets("Klant toevoegen").Range("D6"), _
    .Columns(14), Sheets("Klant toevoegen").Range("D8")) > 0 Then
    Dim rij As Long

.Cells(rij, 16) = Range("D27").Value - 1
    .Cells(rij, 10) = .Cells(rij, 16).Value - .Cells(rij, 15).Value + 1
    .Cells(rij, 11) = (.Cells(rij, 5).Value + .Cells(rij, 7).Value + .Cells(rij, 9).Value) / 12 * .Cells(rij, 10).Value
    .Cells(rij, 12) = .Cells(rij, 11).Value * 0.21
    .Cells(rij, 13) = .Cells(rij, 11).Value + .Cells(rij, 12).Value

For i = 2 To 1048576
    If .Cells(i, 2) = "" Then Exit For
    Next i
    BewerkKlant i
    'msgbox
    MsgBox ("Klant toegevoegd en bijgewerkt")

Else
    'Nieuwe klant toevoegen
    If MsgBox("Nieuwe klant toevoegen?", vbYesNo) = vbYes Then
    For i = 2 To 300
    If .Cells(i, 2) = "" Then Exit For
    Next i
    BewerkKlant i

'msgbox
    MsgBox ("Klant toegevoegd")
    End If

End If

End With

End Sub

Hello everyone,
    First I have to tell that there are maybe mistakes in my English. English isn't my first language and is sometimes difficult for me.

I'm working on an Excel worksheet, and I have troubles with a vba for this sheet.

The mean of this code is that it looks for 2 different values in cell D6 and D8, if both cells found in one row in another sheet then it have to change some cells. If both cells not found in a row, then it have to do someting else.

I hope you understand this. I use now this code. It goes on the red row in the code. Here it is search for the cell D6. But it has to also search to the cell D8

I hope there is someone who can helps me with this problem.