Posts by pa226

I need a VB code/button

My file is a construction costing and a planner. I need to visualise my cashflow. So I need:

Work #1

When I press a button on sheet "Job 3" "Job 2" or "Job 1"

Ask for a start date

on the active sheet for each row in column G that is not empty, copy to the next row available on sheet "Planner":

column D on sheet "Active Sheet" to column A on sheet "Planner ,

Column E on "active sheet" to column F on "Planner" Sheet,

Column G on "active sheet" to column D on "Planner" Sheet,

Column O on "active sheet" to I on "Planner" Sheet

Column M on "active sheet" to K on "Planner" Sheet

For each copied row, insert the Active sheet name to column B on "Planner" sheet

insert start date in cell: column G, same row as Column B & WBS 100 ie: "Job 3-100"

Work #2

On sheet Planner, I need to fill the cell red if the cell does not contain a formula.

Work #3

Cash Flow manager

On an other sheet I want to regroup upcoming expenses by month from the data on the planner sheet starting by the first month on "planner"

1 row = month/year

2 row = total expenses/month

Our payment term are 15 days after the end of the invoice month. So for each task that ends in a month. the expense is calculated on the following month.

Thanks

What I asked was a bit overkill, I will lower my demand to :
    On sheet ProdConfig:
    Cell E8 as an influence on E16,E33,E34,E35,E37,E55,E257,E258,E259
    E66 as an influence on E79

If I had some competance in VBA I will try something like this:
    Create a WorkSheet change event on cell E8 and E66 which triggers autofilter:
    Range: tblOptionList
    Field = Column G to L
    criterial: <> Item_nb in ProdConfig.column F (New column)

Let's say I chose Sequoia in the drop down menu "Modèle de Maison". In the OptionList sheet "Sequoia" is Item_nb 4.
    after in the "Toiture" menu, I want to be able to select all items under "toiture" exept "toiture jaune" because in the column Incomp_1 it's marked 4 which is incompatible with "toiture jaune".
    Maybe one of the choice in "brique" will be incompatible with one choice in "Toiture" or "Pierre" and so on for each dropdown menu in the ProdConfig sheet.
    Does that make sense?
    I updated the xls file which is included.
    Thanks![ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"photo3.jpg","data-attachmentid":1215193}[/ATTACH]

I am working on a product configurator sheet.
    All the items need for the final product are selected in column E. To select items I have created a filtered drop down menu base on tag in column D. My sheet as near 100 dropdowns menus and 83 filters tags. Some items are incompatible with other items. I need help to take care of incompatibilities in the items drop down menu, I don’t want to see incompatible items.
    On sheet Optionlist, I create 6 more column to add incompatible items based on Item_Nb. If Item 3 is incompatible with item 5, in the item 5 row,column Incomp_1, I will input 3.
    Thanks
    PA

10% payment done [FONT="Calibri"]31L548694T657664L[/FONT]