Posts by ShutUpCrime

I've been at this for entirely too long. As much as I want to do this myself, I have resorted to asking for help.

I have a User Form, a "Data" sheet(for quick reference and a Pivot Table), a template, and individually named worksheets.

Here's the process:

User Form gets data

The data is added to the next available row in the table on "Data"
    A new worksheet is created and named the person's full name.

A template is copied over

Data from the User Form is then put into the corresponding cells on the newly named sheet.

I have a Sub that creates links in the table on the "Data" worksheet to the corresponding named worksheets.

ex. Bob Smith's information is entered into the User Form. A new line is created on the table in the "Data" worksheet with all of that information. A new worksheet is created and named "Bob Smith", and then the template is copied over to it. Bob's information is then entered into the appropriate cells on his sheet.

So far, so good.

I would like the rest of the cells in the table on the "Data" worksheet to to reference their corresponding cells in the newly created worksheet. Meaning, If there is a change on Bob's sheet, it will change accordingly on the "Data" sheet.

I've gone in many circles, but have not been able to pin down what I could do. Any help would be great!

Hi, all.

I have created a list where a tech claims x amount of account numbers, and his/her name is populated in the first blank cell in row c.

My code works, but I cannot reset back to C2 once the form is cleared. I clear all of the data from the sheet, but the code will give me an error unless there is data in the very last populated cell before I cleared it. Here's my code.
    How can I clear the sheet and start fresh? IT's as if I need to reset a count, but I have no idea what to do

I'm building a Rent Sheet. I'm using a UserForm to gather information (i.e. Lot#, Amount Paid, Check#, etc.)
    I would like to use the Lot # as a reference for my table.
    Example: If I enter Lot# 32 and click 'Submit', then the information starts at cell N34 (The starting cell of information for Lot# 32) of my table.

I'm trying to use "Application.Match"

When I hit 'Continue' I get "Run-time error '13' Type mismatch"
    I don't know what the mismatch is. My Lot# drop-down references column B (specifically B2:B53) which is on the sheet called Lists.
    The column to which I want to navigate is Data!M:M
    ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Code
    Sub Continue_Button_Click() 'Clicking the continue button will do the following: ' Dim lotnum As Integer Lot_List = Application.Match(lotnum, "Data!M:M", 0) ' If Background_CheckBox = True Then Sheets("Data").Range("Data_Start").Offset(1, 8).Value = "65.00" End If  Sheets("Data").Range("Data_Start").Offset(1, 1).Value = Check_MO Sheets("Data").Range("Data_Start").Offset(1, 16).Value = Amount_Paid  Unload Rent_UF  End Sub

Weird question, right?

The countif is in "Engine" sheet, cell"B3", but from what I can tell, I can only specify one sheet (currently =COUNTA('22'!B1:B5000)-1).
    Should I even be trying to use countif?

My code is as follows:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
    Dim Ary As Variant

Ary = Array("1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9", "10", "11", "12", "13", "14", "15", "16", "17", "18", "19", "20", "21", "22", "23", "24", "25", "26", "27", "28", "29", "30", "31")
    Me.ComboBox1.List = Ary
    End Sub

Sub Submit_Button_Click()
    'When the Submit button is clicked
    Dim TargetRow As Integer
    Dim TargetSheet As Integer
    TargetRow = Sheets("Engine").Range("B3").Value

'Day_Of_Month_Box
    TargetSheet = Day_Of_Month_Box
    ' If your Sheets are Sheet1,Sheet2, etc ...
    ' And Day_Of_Month_Box equal to 1,2, etc...

With Sheets(Me.ComboBox1.Value).Range("A5")
    .Offset(TargetRow, 1).Value = Assigned_To_Box
    .Offset(TargetRow, 2).Value = O_Box
    .Offset(TargetRow, 3).Value = Y_Box
    .Offset(TargetRow, 4).Value = Assigned_By_Box
    .Offset(TargetRow, 0).Value = Day_Of_Month_Box
    End With

Unload ATC_Tracker
    End Sub