Posts by elsuji

Dear all

I am having the following code for popup message.

Code
    Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Dim a As Range, rng As Range Dim counter As Long Set rng = Sheets("Data").Range("H30:H136") For Each a In rng     If a >= 3 Then         counter = counter + 1         a.Offset(0, -5).Interior.ColorIndex = 44         MsgBox "Aggregate value is crossed the tolerance limit." & vbNewLine & "Please check the value", vbInformation, "SSIPL Warning"     ElseIf a <= -3 Then         counter = counter + 1         a.Offset(0, -5).Interior.ColorIndex = 44         MsgBox "Aggregate value is crossed the tolerance limit." & vbNewLine & "Please check the value", vbInformation, "SSIPL Warning"     ElseIf a <= 3 And a >= -3 Then         counter = counter + 1         a.Offset(0, -5).Interior.ColorIndex = 0     End If         Next a End sub

with this code the popup is displaying every time when i select any cells. But i want to display the message only I select the particular cell or row where the value is crossed the set limit.

Can any one please explain me how to do this

Hi carim,

It thanks for your reply.

I had changed your code

This is working fine. But the message is popup again and again if i select any cell.

Is it possible the message is to be popup once i select the particular cell where the value is crossed the set limit

Hi i have one more small clarification.

Code
    With Range("C30:C187")
            .Formula = _
            "=IF(H30>=2,C30.Interior.color = vbYellow,IF(AND(A30="""",B30=""""),"""",B30-A30))"
            .Value = .Value
        End With

In range H30:H187 any value >=2 then the range C color to be change to yellow

Example: H35 value is >=2 then C35 color to be change to yellow

Can you please clear this

Hi Mr.Carim

In worksheet "Data" range H30:I136 if any value is going more than 2 then the bellow command should not execute. It the value is less than 2 only it should execute
    ActiveSheet.ExportAsFixedFormat xlTypePDF, pdf, xlQualityStandard, True, False, , , True

Hi,

I am using the following code to print sheets in PDF format.

Code
    Dim a1, b1, aa, bb, i, pdf As String     a1 = Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3", "Sheet4", "Sheet5", "Sheet6", "Sheet8")     b1 = Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3.a", "Sheet4", "Sheet7", "Sheet8")     pdf = ThisWorkbook.FullName     'Get sheet's visible property, and set to xlSheetVisible     aa = a1     For i = 0 To UBound(a1)         aa(i) = Worksheets(a1(i)).Visible    'Errors if sheet a(i) does not exist.         Worksheets(a1(i)).Visible = xlSheetVisible     Next i     bb = b1     For i = 0 To UBound(b1)         bb(i) = Worksheets(b1(i)).Visible    'Errors if sheet a(i) does not exist.         Worksheets(b1(i)).Visible = xlSheetVisible     Next i     If Sheets("Data").Range("C11").Value = "" Then     Sheets(a1).Select     Else     Sheets(b1).Select  'Make sheets grouped.     End If     ActiveSheet.ExportAsFixedFormat xlTypePDF, pdf, xlQualityStandard, True, False, , , True     Sheets(1).Select 'ungroup sheets     'After export hide sheets     For i = 0 To UBound(a1)         Worksheets(a1(i)).Visible = False     Next i     For i = 0 To UBound(b1)         Worksheets(b1(i)).Visible = False     Next i   End Sub

I am having values updating Sheet "Data" and range is H30:I136. If the value >= 2 then it should not print the pdf document and message to be display " value is exceeded"

can any one help me to this condition

Hi every one,

I am new on this forum.

I have two excel files. one is "Consolidated History.xlsx" and other on is "Test.xlsx"

I created one command button on Test.xlsx and type the name (Senthil Kumar P) in cell "C2". when i press the command button, in "Consolidated History.xlsx" (sheet is Consolidated History) it needs to copy entire row only the name entered in Test.xlsx C2 and paste to "Consolidated History.xlsx" Sheet!1 A150.
    Both the excel files attached here.

Anyone please send me the code for the above condition

Hi every one,

I am new on this forum.

I have two excel files. one is "Consolidated History.xlsx" and other on is "Test.xlsx"

I created one command button on Test.xlsx and type the name (Senthil Kumar P) in cell "C2". when i press the command button, in "Consolidated History.xlsx" (sheet is Consolidated History) it needs to copy entire row only the name entered in Test.xlsx C2 and paste to "Consolidated History.xlsx" A150.
    Both the excel files attached here.

Anyone please send me the code for the above condition