Posts by elsuji

i copied this excel file to another system and check the program running step by step. It is running till the bellow line

and after that this program jumping directly to

Code
    err_exit:
    .ScreenUpdating = True
    .EnableEvents = True
    .DisplayAlerts = True
    End With
    'Sheets("Master data").Range("A1").Select
    End Sub

I am not understanding why it is happening another system only.

But in my system it is working properly.

Dear Team,

I created code for sending reminder mail from excel through outlook. My code is

This code is working perfectly and mails are triggering on my laptop. But when i am using my file to another laptop this code is not working.

Can any one please help me where is the mistake on this code

Dear Team,

I had created code for sending reminder mail. I want use my mail body as bellow format

Dear Sir,

Greetings from SCHWING STETTER!

We hope you're doing well.

We wanted to inform you that your LW300FN(ARAI) Machine (Sr.No: sdfasd) reached 480hrs and due for next oil service.

Description Last Service Remaining Hours
    Engine 250 20
    Master data "E3" (Cell) Master data "L5" (Cell) Master data "E5" (Cell)

So kindly arrange the consumables as per the attachment.

We truly care about your well-being, so if you have any questions or needs in advance of your appointment, you are welcome to call us anytime,.

1st Escalation 2nd Escalation
    Mr. Muralidhar/9741212029,
    Mr. Sagar/9148840402
    Bengaluru motorcycle works
    Mail id-xcmg.bmcw01@gmail.com
    Mr. Muniraj.M/9606933747
    Schwing stetter india pvt ltd,
    Mail id-Muniraj.m@tl.schwingstetterindia.com

Data C1:D2

My code is

Code
    eBody = "<p style='font-family:Cambria;font-size: 12pt'>" & "Dear Sir, <br><br>" _
    & "Greetings from " & "<b> SCHWING STETTER! </b><br><br>" _
    & " We hope you're doing well.<br><br>" _
    & " We wanted to inform you that your " & "<b>" & Cells(i, "C").Value & "</b>" _
    & " Machine (Sr.No: " & "<b>" & Cells(i, "D") & "</b>" _
    & ") reached " & "<b>" & .Cells(i, "T").Value & "</b>" & "hrs and due for next oil service.<br><br>" _
    & " So kindly arrange the consumables as per the attachment.<br><br>" _
    & " We truly care about your well-being, so if you have any questions or needs in advance of your appointment, you are welcome to call us anytime,.<br><br>" & S & "</p>"

I don't know how to add table format on this code. Can any one please help me how to do this.

I am attaching my file here for your reference.

Hi ,

I found that if the machine model is "LW300FV(ARAI)" then entire column changed to "=2000 - (T4-Q4)" other wise entire column goes to "=1000 - (T4-Q4)".

But when the machine model is "LW300FV(ARAI)" or "ZL50GV(ARAI)" the particular row only change to "=2000 - (T4-Q4)" other wise it should be in "=1000 - (T4-Q4)".

Hi ,

The problem is not "V" & "N". I had checked with both of this.

The problem is this calculating with first condition (what ever the value is entered) only and this is considering second condition ( else condition)

My code will copy the data's from multiple workbook and paste that datas on my master workbook.

In column C Employee name and Column D Employee NO is available all the workbook and master work book also.

This code will copy and paste where the employee no is matching.

But i want paste the value where the Employee name and No both should match.

And If the Employee no is blank the value should not copy.

And If any value is blank on the filed in sub workbook, on my master workbook it should update 0.

I am attaching my Master and Sub files here for your reference. Can you please check and update it

Dear Team,

i am using the bellow code for copy paste data's from multiple worksheet

I above code it will match the name on column D and paste the value accordingly.

Code
    v1 = DstWks.Range("D3", DstWks.Range("D" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)).Value

v2 = Sheets(1).Range("D3", Sheets(1).Range("D" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)).Resize(, 14).Value

But i want this code should match the name from Column C & D and paste the value.

How can i modify the code. Can any one pls help me

Is it possible to use the condition before execute the calculation

I had changed your code like this

But i want use condition for J4:J

Code
     If .Range("C4:C" & LRow).Value = "ZL50GV(ARAI)" Or .Range("C4:C" & LRow).Value = "LW300FV(ARAI)" Then
     .Range("J4:J" & LRow).Formula = "=2000 - (T4-Q4)"
     Else
     .Range("J4:J" & LRow).Formula = "=1000 - (T4-Q4)"
     End If

With this above code i am getting "Type mismatch error".

I am attaching my file here for your reference. Can you please check and confirm

Hi ,

Your code is working. But where the row is in blank on T column then this formula should not update. Once the value is entered on T column then only this formula to be update the value on E. Can you pls change it

Dear Team,

I am writing code for calculating my values. My code is

Code
    Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
    Sheets("Master data").Range("E4").Value = (250 - (Sheets("Master data").Range("T4").Value - Sheets("Master data").Range("L4").Value))
    End Sub

This calculation to be continued for all the rows bellow from E4.

For example

E4= 250-(T4-L4)

E5= 250-(T5-L5)

E6 = 250-(T5-L5)

Like that this formula to be applied automatically for all the rows .

can any one help me to how to do this