Posts by C.A.M

Hello RoyUK.

Thankyou for your quick response.

I have attached my program for you to look over. My step brother asked me if i could help him out and thus far, well you'll see when you open it. I'm trying to make it as simple as possible for him to use, plus it's a good learning curve.

If possible, can you look through it and let me know what other mistakes i have made and adjustments reqired?

Hello. I'm not exactly an expert in Excel VB by any means, but any assistance would be welcome. I really don't know how to go about this part.

I have created a userform, from which data relating to taxes is produced and stored on a worksheet named "Data" for fiscal quarters 1 to 4. My idea is that the data in every quarter can be archived in separate worksheets and saved into another workbook for that specific fiscal year, then at the end of that year another workbook can be created for which that fiscal years fiscal quarters worksheets can be archived and so on.

I've created some code for the archive function, but i don't know how to add on to it. Most of the code was was from other web sites and threads.

Below is what i have got so far.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.