Posts by excelnoviceC

You can search for both strings in the worksheet name

Thank you again. This worked perfectly.

You can search for both strings in the worksheet name

UncleStringer!! You are amazing. I am heading out of the office now but my initial trials have been successful. I did add in the 3rd range of "DaysofWorkouts" and it is still working. I have to put it in the workbook with more worksheets and see if it works. I will mess around with it tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Thanks a billion!

Attach a sample workbook

Here is a sample. Like I said, it does what I want it to except getting all 3 to work together. I do feel like I am being redundant on the commands and really the only thing that matters is that once they choose all 3, it grabs that specific worksheet. The whole workbook has a lot more worksheets but I just sent over a few. They are all labeled the same way. Please let me know if you can help.

I'm not sure if you are telling me to add code tags into my coding or if my original post should have been formatted correctly. I'm seeing the latter is a common issue with new people and I should have done better. I believe I have added the code tags with this post but if I didn't please let me know. Thanks for the help.

Pretty new to this coding thing but I like the possibilities it brings. I have been stuck for a few days searching the internet trying to figure out how to perform a Worksheet Change event with 3 different drop downs. I get them all to work independently but I want to combine them so that if I choose 3 different options (in my case, days of workouts, blocks of workouts, and workout types) it pulls up a specific worksheet/program. I bit off a little more than I can chew and I know there is an answer out there of how to combine the ShowSelSheets code to show the one I want but I can't seem to do it by myself. Here is my coding so far and any help is much appreciated!

Again, thanks and any help is awesome!