Posts by Rurkz

I currently have my invoice setup to simplify how i save my file as, which specific folder, then the option to send it as an email.

the minor issue i have is the pdf code. its saves to the correct business name folder but it also saves to the general invoice folder

for example

business name folder

\Invoice\business\Invoice 379 business.pdf

General Invoice Folder

\Invoice\379 business.pdf

how do i prevent it from saving to the general invoice folder and keep the same functions

well organized!!, its actually the first one

tried it again, and it seems this code some what works

so i tweaked the question

In excel How do I use VBA to copy text only in cells "A3" from sheet 1 to cell "B23" from sheet 2, cells "B3" from sheet 1 to cell "C23" from sheet 2, cell "C3" from sheet 1 to cell "E23" from sheet 2, cell "E3" from sheet 1 to cell "F5" from sheet 2, cell "G3" from sheet 1 to cell "B22" from sheet 2, cell "H3" from sheet 1 to cell "B13"from sheet 2, cell "L3" from sheet 1 to cell "B20" from sheet 2, cell "K3" from sheet 1 to cell "C20" from sheet 2 starting from row 3 from sheet 1 only if cell "E3" from sheet 1 is filled in and if column "K" from sheet 1 is filled in afterwards.

got this

but it didnt lol HAHAHAHAH

so i tried asking chatbot this question and im not sure if this is right.....

In excel How do I use VBA to copy cells "C3" in sheet 1 to cell "E23" in sheet 2, cell "E3" in sheet 1 to cell "F5" in sheet 2, cell "G3" in sheet 1 to cell "B22" in sheet 2, cell "H3" in sheet 1 to cell "B13"in sheet 2, cell "I3" in sheet 1 to cell "B20" in sheet 2, cell "K3" in sheet 1 to cell "C20" in sheet 2 starting from row 3 from sheet 1 only if cell "E3" in sheet 1 is filled in and if column "K" in sheet 1 is filled in afterwards.

this is the code i got

ok well this work without redoing all the macros??

*Bin Size (Column A) from row 3 , copies to the next available cell starting at cell 23 downwards to Invoice sheet (Column BC merged)

*Bin Price (Column C)from row 3 , copies to the next available cell starting at cell 23 downwards to Invoice sheet (Column E)

*Invoices (Column E) from row 3, copies Invoice sheet (Column F5)

*Extra Days (Column F) The Heading In "row 2" copies to the next available cell starting at cell 23downwards on Invoice sheet (Column BC merged)

*Extra Days (Column F) from row 3, copies to the next available cell starting at cell 23 downwards on Invoice sheet (Column D)

*Locations (Column G) from row 3, copies Invoice sheet (Column BC23 Merged)

*Customers (Column H) from row 3, copies Invoice sheet (Column BC13 Merged)

*Date Delivered (Column H) from row 3, copies Invoice sheet (Column B20)

*Date Delivered (Column H) from row 3, copies Invoice sheet (Column C20)

*Date Delivered (Column H) from row 3, copies Invoice sheet (Column F4)

You have attached a new file in Message #21 ... and it creates PLENTY of New Confusion !!!

The Main sheet shows a different structure ... and many new Columns have been inserted ... which will prevent all the macros from working properly ... !!!

yes i know, if its to much i can continue with the final sheet you completed for me. i saw that everything was completed upside down when i added knew columns

it worked!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have 2 more tweaks and everything will be completed and help with saving time

this it it, this is the final version.......the end of the race.....at the end of the road TWEAK!!!!!!!!

1. the drop down menus i have, is it possible to have a search function instead of scrolling up and down? lets say im looking for bobby. when i type "bo", it will show the names related to those words "bob" or Bobby" and i can simply select it.

*So i basically rearranged the sheet and added some new headings and things are a are a bit off. wanted to make sure i set the stage so you can visually see it

for my second streamline idea, i will try and explain this the best i can

2. i will like to copy specific cell vales (not colors) from "main sheet" or "Outstanding Sheet" to my invoice sheet if there is an invoice number in column J and Date Collected (Column O) is selected afterwards

*Bin Size (Column A) from row 3 , copies to the next available cell starting in row 23 to Invoice sheet (Column BC merged)

*Bin Price (Column C)from row 3 , copies to the next available cell starting in row 23 to Invoice sheet (Column E)

*Extra Days (Column E) The Heading In "row 2" copies to the next available cell starting in row 23 on Invoice sheet (Column BC merged)

*Extra Days (Column E) from row 3, copies to the next available cell starting in row 23 on Invoice sheet (Column D)

*Extra Days Price (Column F) from row 3, copies to the next available cell starting in row 23 on Invoice sheet (Column E)

*Equipment/Material (Column G) from row 3 , copies to the next available cell starting in row 23 on Invoice sheet (Column BC merged)

*Material Prices (Column H) from row 3, copies to the next available cell starting in row 23 on Invoice sheet (Column E)

*Delivery Prices (Column I) from row 3, copies to the next available cell starting in row 23 on Invoice sheet (Column E)