Posts by J.Devine

Hello Everyone. I was tasked to create a spreadsheet that can update ranges to a new worksheet when column E (or 5) is updated to "Denied" or "Scheduled"

When denied it will go to sheet2 and when it is schedule it will go to sheet3

I was successful in getting "Denied" to work and move the range over successfully, but when writing the code based of the "Denied" code I learned that you have to merge the code as there cannot be two worksheet changes.

This is the code I have so far just need tips or instructions on how to merge the code.

Hi,

New to this forum and have spent a little bit of time reviewing previous posts to try to create my own code to achieve what I want. So far no luck, so I have decided to join the community in hopes of getting some help. I have a Tracking System for Labs that I want my team to be able to utilize to better track our sent and received labs. Ideally, I want to be able to update the "G" column with "Yes" and it move the entire row of data from the "Labs" Sheet to the next available row in my "Completed Labs" sheet, along with the information in Columns A-F in that row. Then I would like for it it to delete it out of the Labs sheet.

Attached is how the excel spreadsheet is up now.

Thank you for all your help!