That is outstanding! Thank you so much! Cheers!
KjBox, That would be amazing for that to update too.
"Student" sheet will be the active sheet the user will view and interact with.
The following sheets will be hidden from user:
1. Sort Sheet
2. 2021 - Smart Phonics 3 Grades
3. Book Info
Numbers 2, 4, 5, will update from other files on network.
Number 1 - "Sort Sheet" will update from drop down lists chosen by the user on the "Student" sheet.
In search of a macro that will do the following
I have a sheet1 "student" = active sheet
sheet3 "Sort Sheet" = hidden sheet (contains a list in column C, Row 1 to 12)
The list will not be more than 12 rows, but could be as few as 2
I would like the user to press a "button" on the sheet that will:
1. Copy the active sheet
2. Rename the current active sheet to the name of a student in "Sort Sheet" column "C":Row "1"
3. Copy the current active sheet after the active sheet
4. Rename the new active sheet to the next name in the "Sort Sheet" Column "C":Row "2"
5. Continue the process until all sheets have been copied and renamed based on the list
Thank you for all your help! Cheers!