Posts by PrasadK

if i want to copy matched value data from another column like C or D

if i enter a value from another column in (inputbox of what are you looking for?) and then i have to get another inputbox to ask which column range name & then i Type C in inputbox then copy all matched data

that why i asked

can you please change the range address to inputbox

Hi Mumps

Thank you for written new code it's working fine

here i need some changes from your vba code

1. after copying data to outputws sheet then all columns should be autofit

2. after copying data to outputws sheet then it will show me MsgBox "Results pasted to " & "(" & OutputWs.Name & ")" & " Sheet"

and select that sheet OutputWs.Select

3. and it's copying data from heading i don't want to copy heading just copy data only i mean avoid heading in data

and if i copying data again from another sheet to same outputws sheet then already have data in that outputws sheet is getting overwritten

Hi Excel Friends

I Need Help From You

I have applied this Below VBA to Copy Matched Data from Entire Row with to Given Sheet Name By InPutBox's here what happening this vba is copying matched data from entire workbook to given sheet name by inputbox successfully

Here what i want this VBA will Copy Matched Data From ActiveSheet only to Given Sheet Name By InPutBox Not from Entireworkbook Match

and one more if i given a sheet name by inputbox and the sheet is not exist in workbook then it will ask me by msgbox sheet not found do you want to create a sheet by given name then click yes

here i getting run time error when i type sheet name by inputbox and the sheet is not exist in workbook

Hi Excel Expert Friends

I need a small help from you

Here what I want I am doing data entry From Col-A to Col-D here I want changes in this vba code here if type any value from col-A to col-D then only cursor will move to next cell

Like if i enter any value on Col-A and Press Enter then move cursor to next cell of Col-B like this for every column from A to D

If I don’t enter any value on Col-A and Press Enter then a pop-up MsgBox will be show me a message like this

MsgBox(You Can’t Leave Cell Blank Please Enter any Value to Move to Next Cell)

Like this I want for every Column From A to D

Code
    Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
        If Target.Column = 1 Then Range("B" & Target.Row).Select
        If Target.Column = 2 Then Range("C" & Target.Row).Select
        If Target.Column = 3 Then Range("D" & Target.Row).Select
        If Target.Column = 4 Then Range("A" & Target.Row + 1).Select
    End Sub

i have applied this macro to add +91- before mobile number of 10 digits

here can any one change this code into worksheet event change macro because

when i type mobile number in a cell +91- should be add automatically

here i know we can add +91- in cell range by changing cell range formating into format cells

in format cells we have apply custom format to add +91- before mobile number

here i want to add +91- before mobile number in general format only

Code
    Sub Add()
    For Each r In Range("A1:A4")
        If Not (Left(r.Value, 2) = "+91-") Then
            r.Value = "+91-" & r.Value
        End If
    Next r
    End Sub

when i am run this macro it's protecting whole active sheet and again run again macro it's don't unprotecting i want to protect and unprotect just a in range A1 to D20

when i am running this macro to protect and unprotect in given range it is protecting as well and when i am again running this macro to unprotect it's not unprotecting