Posts by samirbhowmik

royUK : I have been quite elaborate in my explanation. To simply put, I expect my listboxes to be interdependent in terms of their selected values and finally apply the filter based on the selections. it is demonstrated in the attachement for listboxes named "Source" and "Name of Projects"

If you do not understand, thats ok, but I don't agree that my requirement and explanation are not comprehensible by anyone at all and also I stated earlier, I am just starting to work with VBA and its normal that whatever I could gather from the help of other forums and forum members, I implemented.

If you are not able to help, it would be just enough to leave a comment as such instead of keep on pointing out that my explanation is not clear or implying that I am not quite sure of my requirement

The end purpose of the userform is to effect a filter to the master data which is a table called "DynamicPath_2" located in the sheet"MDB"

royUK : Actually, in my listboxes the option of multi-select is enabled. So when for example I choose multiple values in listbox1 (named "Source"), the values in listbox2 (named "Name of Project") gets filtered based on the selections in the listbox 1.

In the file that I have attached, I am able to achieve that (please check the attachement).

What I want to achieve is that, based on the values in listbox 1 all the other listboxes should contain only the relevant values based on the selections from listbox 1 as what happens currently to list box 2.

Also if possible, the same rule should be applied to all the listboxes as in any selection in any listbox should trigger a filtering of values in all other listboxes, thus making each one of them interdependent.

Hello,

I have an userform with many listboxes which retrieve the unique values from a big table which a master data table. In the userform I have multiple Listboxes which I would like make as interdependent as in when one listbox value is selected the other listboxes values get filtered automatically. Below I have a piece of code which does the work for the values selected in listbox 1 to automatically filter out contents in listbox 2

https://www.mrexcel.com/board/…ent.1185098/#post-5780796

I have attached a sample file with data of 3 months for a test. Also, a screenshot of the Userform.

Thank you in advance to whomever who would render a helping hand to fix this for me.

[xpost]

[/xpost]

Hello,

I am very new to VBA. I created a Userform where I have multiple inter-dependent combo boxes which helps me to effect a filter in a Table and view the result in the first sheet. The combo boxes are poplulated with a double-click in the respective combo box. I would like to change the following:

1. I would like to change the combo boxes to list boxes as combo box only allows me to select one item at a time and with list boxes I will be able to choose multiple items.

2. Like the combo boxes could I populate a list box with a double-click which initially would be blank? And if I double-click on a different listbox it will reset all and then populate the one which is double-clicked

3. Make the list boxes inter-dependent as in with any selection on a listbox, the others will be populated automatically with relevant data

4. I would like to populate the filtered options in the respective cells under the headers (located in the range T6:AC6) in the sheet "Comparaison" with the command button "Filter Selection"

5. Clear the items filtered with either the button "Clear all Filters" or the Command Button "Reset All" in the userform.

6. Change the TextBox "N° Maco" also to a listbox and add it to the filtering option like other comboboxes.

I have commented the used VBA codes which I managed to compile so far. I added a link to a sample file with partial data of 3 months for testing.

Please help me to achieve this and try and learn this interesting coding programme.

Thank you :saint:

[xpost][/xpost]

Hello,

I have a userform with multiple comboboxes where the data are based on unique values from a table "DynamicPath_2" from a sheet called "MDB". I managed to get a working code from another forum member in another site but when I apply the code to my file it makes my excel stop functionning and give an error message as "excel has stopped working". I am quite new to VBA, and I am not able to find the bug which is creating this slowdown or crash.

Could anyone help me resolve the problem by checking the code and if required even scrap the whole thing with a better piece of code?

I am attaching the file with partial data of 3 months.

Note: The table is quite large with more than 30000 rows of data

Thank you in advance