Okay, Thank you for the help.
I tried both SUMIF and SUMIF's it works only with a singular column i have multiple columns with multiple row entries for similar names , and the 2nd issue being the 2nd criteria for SUM is the date , i am not able to execute into making it work with name + date.
I need help calculating the Actual working hours - using the data in a refreshable sheet to give output in average - with columns as mentioned below.
Macro 1 - Desired output.
- Employee Name -
- # days in current Month
- Exclude PTO –(This you can find from Sheet 2 under column PTO hours )
- Exclude Training hours ( You get this information from column D under training status) - Data in sheet 2
- Arrive at actual work days by excluding PTO and training hours.
Macro 2 - Data found in sheet 2 of attached document all the given bulletins are Headers - need the sum of the entire data set mentioned below in average per day - based on number of working days.
- Total Productivity (below is what is considered as productivity count (sum of it))
- # of Scripts Dev
- #of UAT/Dev Scripts QC
- #Passed Scripts
- #Failed Scripts
- # of Defects
- Average per day count based on actual work days.