Posts by TimFre

    I had this same problem. Something has clearly changed on MS's side. Some macros which used to take around 30 secs were taking anywhere from 20 mins to 2.5 hours. This was a sudden change early last week. However, we've found a fix. Once we disabled automatic formula recalculation during execution of the macro, everything went back to normal. If anything, faster than before.


    At the beginning of each function:

    Code
    Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual


    At the end of each function:

    Code
    Application.Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic


    Hope that helps!