Posts by meena88

Re: Match Data From 2 Worksheet

Hiiii,

Wowww...coool...Its working perfectly great! The space is gone and with the correct results. Thanks a lotttt!!! Your help has made my work faster, really appreciating it.

Meena :)

The first one u wrote, the result is correct, but just that there was a space in front. If the space is removed then it will be correct. The second one u wrote, the result was wrong.

Hi,

I tried but the result now is wrong. I think the first one is better, it just had those 2 blank fields at the starting. Never mind, I shall delete off those cells manually. Thanks for the help.

- Meena

Yeah the rows are 6 and 8. I have changed them and checked through the datas, its correct. But there is one problem now, it leaves a space after the 'country/area supplier' and 'division trade policy' columns. How to remove that space in the macro itself? I have attached a document on how the result looks like.
    Thanks.

-Meena

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I tried but the result is wrong. Under the 'Country/Area supplier' should be the country's name eg japan, singapore. But it displays the 'supplier name'. Then the 'Division trade policy' should be in numbers eg 1, 2, 3. But it displays the 'Plant Name'.
    Thanks

- Meena

Hi,

Im assigned with another requirement which I tried to solve it by myself, but then it turned out to be wrong. I hope you can help me.
    I have attached another sample excel document with a different result.
    Basically its the same as the initial one, but I want the ExpectedResults worksheet to display diffferently from the old one.
    It should display EVERYTHING from SHEET1, doesnt matter if it matches or not. Now for the matching part, if Sheet1 matches with Sheet2 then it should display the 'country/Area Supplier ' and 'Division Trade Policy' as highlighted in blue. If it doesn match than those fields in light blue must be blank. Is it clear? I hope that I have stated the requirements clearly.
    Thanks for the help.

- Meena

Hi,

I need one more help. The supplier name from sheet1 needs to be displayed in the expectedresults worksheet whereby it has to be positioned in the middle of the 'code' and the 'plant name' columns.
    Thanks.

- Meena

Thats really cool. I looked through it, I could see that its searching through each data. I will look through it in the future. Thanks for the info and also for the help:)

- Meena

Hi Macro Pro,

Before I sent my reply(about my problem), you sent me the solution already. Now its working nicely and perfectly. Thanks a lot. One question. In the future should I stick on to the same columns and rows like this workbook if I wanna use the same codes for the macro?

- Meena

Hi,

Sorry 1 more thing. If the data in sheet1 MATCHES with the data in sheet2 then it should appear in the expectedresults worksheet. If NOT it should not appear. For example the first record in the expectedresults worksheet, "21009886", "BMCC", "JAPAN", "2". This data did not appear in sheet1, its only in sheet2. Therefore it should not appear in the expectedresults worksheet.
    Sorry, I think I didn state the complete requirement clearly. Your help will be very much appreciated because it will lighten my burden for checking datas in the future.
    Thank you.

- Meena

Hi,

Thanks a lot. Its pulling out the correct data now. But I forgot to mention one more thing. There are some cases whereby there are 2 same codes under different plant name. For example code, "21000024" is under the plant name "MTPDI" and "MTPDT". So I need to have both the datas because they are under the different plant names. If this is solved then it will meet the requirement fully.
    Thanks for your help.

- Meena

Oops. Im sorry for that. Thanks for your immediate responses. But the thing now is the data pulled out is wrong. For example the file i attached, if you see the "result" worksheet, the first record is "21018895", "MTPDI", "Singapore", "1". But now instead of "Singapore" it is "Indonesia". Im not sure what is the error.
    Thanks for your help

- Meena

Hi,

I do have matching datas. In fact there are thousands of matching datas which can be found manually, but i do not have time to check through each and every data. I need a macro for that. I am very sure that there are matching datas.

- Meena