Posts by award

Re: Time Set Macro, No Buttons

Hi there,

thanks for the advice. All i want to happen is that when the number in a cell passes certain values (set out in other cells) the row changes colour. Ideally Id use conditional formatting but I have 4 conditions and the max allowed is 3. Do you know of any way around this?

cheers

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet in excel which is live linked to another program. I also have some VBA which changes the colour of these cells depending on what comes through these links, however, at the moment i have to keep pressing refresh to run the macro and make the cells change colour. Ideally i would like the macro to run, i.e. the colours to change, every 10 seconds, does anyone know the code I need to use to make this happen and make the macro independent of any buttons?

One final question, I have all of my data in a table but they are in subdivisions, e.g 10-15 rows, then a space, then another 10-15 rows etc. When i currently run the macro it always stops with an error at the space, is there some code to stop this happening?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi,

I'm looking to email a link to people using macros but can only find code for emailing attachments. Im not using outlook either. Is there any way to adapt this code for sending a woirksheet so Im just sending a link insttead:

can anyone help?

Cheers in advance

Hi,

I've spent all day trying to to solve this so if anyone knows..... THANK YOU!

I have a very large table where the first column shows peoples names (about 10 different names). I need to take out all the information that corresponds to each individual, form a new individual specific table somewhere else and email it to them for their own records. I have been trying to make a loop function where by the data is extracted and then sent as an attachment in an email to each individual but it seems to be way above me.

If anyone knows the codes for forming the new table or send the email as part of a loop that'd be fantastic.

Thanks