Daniel

Re: Save As Returns Out Of Stack Space Error

Try :

Daniel

Re: Listbox To Select And Delete Rows

Give a try to this one (not tested) :

Daniel

Just change my code in the userform, replace the macro of the cbOK button as follows :

You have to make one wave suppression to set the correct value in cell A1. Henceforth, it wille be correct.

Please, have a look at the attached file. I have added a command button which loads an userform containing a listbox (lbWaves) and a command button (cbOK). You can do multiple selections in the listbox.
    Hereafter is the code for the command button from the sheet :

Code
    Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    ufWaves.Show
    End Sub

(this code is in the sheet module)
    Hereafter is the code from the userform :

HTH
    Daniel

Do you want to delete the stores linked to the wave you want to delete ?
    Daniel[hr]*[/hr] Auto Merged Post Until 24 Hrs Passes;[dl]*[/dl]Sorry, I overlook the post. Please ignore.

Re: Show Different Outline Levels Of 2 Groups

Well, I saw this post. The problem is similar to mine, but there is no answer.[hr]*[/hr] Auto Merged Post Until 24 Hrs Passes;[dl]*[/dl]I think I get it. I was misunderstanding the "outline" object. There is only one outline per sheet. Creating a new one deletes the preexisting one.
    You can have several rows or columns groups. The property to use is then "ShowDetail"[hr]*[/hr] Auto Merged Post Until 24 Hrs Passes;[dl]*[/dl]I think I get it. I was misunderstanding the "outline" object. There is only one outline per sheet. Creating a new one deletes the preexisting one.
    You can have several rows or columns groups. The property to use is then "ShowDetail"