Posts by h

Hi there
    A userform to move the curser to a column then activate the Excel App and keep the userform visiable.

The problem is when excution the code step by step (F8) works fine, but when excution the code by F5 the cursor moves to the Range("A65536").End(xlUp) and doesnot then move to the required column.

also this line

Code
    AppActivate ("Microsoft excel")

does not work , it gives me Invalid proceduers or call argument.

I appreciate the help of you

hi there
    i am trying to use this code, but it does not work

I would like to enlarge the cell if possible, otherwise the sheet if the condition is thru

Code
    Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
    If Not ActiveSheet.Intersect(Range(Target, Union(Range("B11"), Range("B13")))) Is Nothing Then ActiveWindow.Zoom = 120

End Sub

Thankx

Hi there
    I got this code from somewere in the net, i donot remmber from who, but its not mine

I tried to write the PC name in a cell inside my sheet1, but an error msg tells:

Code
    Method Range of object worksheet failed

what is my mistake ?

Hi there

This code works fine, but it does not look professional.
    I tried to write like:

Code
    If Application.Intersect(Target, rng1, rng2, rng4, rng5) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

it did not work, but as it is down here it worked

Thanks

Hello there
    say C2= 22/02/2007

in cell C4
    When I use this formula =TODAY()-C2 to get the difference between today and a past date
    the result the formula give is 07/05/1900

i would like to receive the difference in Months between the past date and today? I.E. HOW MANY MONTHS IN BETWEEN

Thank you

Re: Delete Specific Rows

Ok thank you

but what i am looking for is to delete rows using their numbers like Row3 to Row13

i.e. i write from row3 to row13 in inputbox so to delete these specified rows ?

Thank you

Thanks Dave, but

is it possible to when i need to delete rows an inputbox appears so i can write the rows numbers i want to delete then hit ok to finish the code excution.

Thank you

Thank you Reafidy and Dave

Dave i know how to use Find, but could you please tell me how to make find the rows i want by their numbers and delete them

i tried this, but it did not work:

Code
    Cells.Find(What:="Row.......", After:=Cells(1,1), LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt:= _
            xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, MatchCase:=False _
            , SearchFormat:=False).Delete

i.e. i need when excute the code an inputbox appears so i can write the rows numbers i want to delete then hit ok to finish the code excution.
    Thank you

Hi there

is there a code to chose certain rows using there numbers (Row number 3 to row number 9) to be deleted ?

yes, there is a code to delete the selected rows, but what i am after is a code to chose rows by thier numbers like delete from row3 to row9 ?

Thank you