Posts by tjolley

Re: Click Button And Send Email

I usually hear something back by now...can anybody help?

Is it possible to do?

I have this, can anyone tell me if it works?

[hr]*[/hr] Auto Merged Post;[dl]*[/dl]I have Outlook Express...I know its awful!

I do appreciate any help :)

tim

Thank you in advance for your time.

I have a button at the bottom of my Word document that reads "SUBMIT" When I click the button, is there anyway it could email itself to a particular person?

Thank you again.

tim

I have a Parementer Query that I'm using [Enter Supplier] in the supplier field.

When I search for Foxrun, but the only record is Foxrun Inc., I get nothing because I didn't know of the Inc. part. I need all records with Foxrun to show up...anyway to do that in a Parementer prompt?

Thank you kindly in advance.

Tim

Re: Sorting Multiple Customers in a Single Cell

Hi cnl,

I'm probably one of the last people you want to get coding from, however, when it comes to data extraction, it is preferred you separate your data to the fullest, simply because that way there are no limitations to your data extraction. Meaning that the more it is broken down, the more you are able to query and get exactly what you want.

You or we could always separate your data and give you anything you desire! Just a thought and my 2 cents worth!

These guys here at OzGrid are THE BEST!

Tim

Hi and thank you in advance.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place you could go to get more indepth VBA training without having to purchase something or search through 20 different links to finally get one example and then its not even the right one!

I'm having real trouble with variables. When people are assigning the varaibles in the Sub or Function line...I'm totally lost! i.e. "Function LastUsedRow (rRange as Range) as long"

Also things like "1 to 100 step -1" What is the -1 doing? Going backwards? See what I mean...I'm clueless! Don't get me wrong, I have created some miracles but I feel like I'm missing out on something.

You all here are great, thank you always for all your help and assistance.

Tim

Re: Count in a range when it keeps changing

Hi JACK! Thank you friend! I'm sorry I didn't explain myself very well yesterday! I was wondering why I couldn't see what I was expecting! I sure hope I can be as good as you and some of the others one day! Man!

Thank you again Jack...that was nice code by the way!

Tim

!!!!!!!! I see...I must have not explained myself right! It's taking me since last night to figure this out but I now have it... here it is....

I can't thank you enough for your help...all 3 of you! I'm sorry I didn't explain myself very well Jack...I'm try'n buddies, I'm try'n!

Yunz are the GREATEST! Thank U!

Hi dangelor...thank you for your help. This code must be way out for me...I'm getting errors I haven't seen before, I can't get anything on this to work! I'm sure Jacks code is spotless, for me it's just to much!

I don't know what to say or do at this point. I know you all have been a great help.

Thanks everyone :)

Re: Counting a variable range

I wasn't quit sure. I didn't know whether to put it in the same one or not. I guess I should have!

I'm not understanding this stuff sometimes...everyone codes differently therefore I can't seem to ever get a good grasp on anything. I use examples like I see from here and yet I can't get them to work at times.

Anyhow, I appreciate all your help, sorry for my extra post. I'm learn'n!

Hi fellows and thank you again for your replies...I'm working on your code Jack...I must be missing something, I can't get it to do anything! I'm not as good as you guys! I'll check with it some more and get back.

Dave, very nice, sometimes I get excited and just don't think things through sometimes, it's the CODE I tell you! Stay away from the CODE :)

Thanks a million guys.

Tim

Does anyone know why this is not working...

Code
    Dim r

r = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 12).Value = Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Selection, "Standard")

Selection.End(xlDown).Select
        ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select

ActiveCell.Value = r