Posts by ENZOFORZA

I have a Macro that I need a bit of help with. You will need to have skype and teamviewer so we can chat and you can see what im asking for. Its a macro designed to pull various cells from multiple worksheets to a summary. It works but its only pulling from a few worksheets and It prolly only needs a tweak to get it to 100%. I will pay $20 with paypal as soon as its finished. If the fix takes more than 1 hr than I will pay $15hr (prorated for partial hrs) for your additional time. I dont think it should take more than 1/2 hr to get done but I dont want someone to spend 4 hrs with me for only $20. I am currently on skype now at enzoforza1 please post itt and then hit me on skype to get cracking on this. PS I only speak english

Re: Pull/copy cell value to a summary from multiple workbooks in different folders $4

smc, I say we start over with the new description. I now realize what you gave me was what I asked for, but Im a dummy and was asking for the wrong things. So we can restart. Are you able to do the skype/teamviewer if required? shoot me an email and we can get going. Please reread the top post and as questions as I know it might be confusing or im not explaining it well---ty----enzo

I posted this prior and I do not think that I was clear enough in my requirements so Im going to clarify and try again. I run a rental company. I am looking to have a summary built that will pull data for several hundred "rental logs" . These "rental log" workbooks are all in seperate folders on the same server. I would like a summary built that will pull/copy 6 fields from every "rental log" workbook into a summary showing job number, customer name, job description, field contact, Phone number, utilization % . I do not want to open any workbooks as there are hundreds of them. I just want to run the macro and have it pull the information from each workbook without ever opening them. All of the workbooks are called "rental log". They are all located in sudirectories on the same server. I am attaching a sample rental log. The fields im looking to pull are C1,C2,C3,L1,L2,M309. I have several hundred of these logs located on my server. the path is p:\customer\customer name\"job number"\rental log. I will need to ignore any rental logs that are in the customers "closed" folder P:customer\customer name\closed jobs. I will email rental log as it is to big (775kb) to upload. my email is "[email protected]" or post your email ITT and I will send it to you. I will also require that we use skype/teamviewer if Im having a problem getting the Macro to execute as required. I will pay $20/hr for the skype/teamviewer time required if any.[/email]

I run a rental company. I am looking to have a summary built that will pull equipment utilization % from several hundred "jobs" . I already have the "rental log" sheet built to show the percentages for each job. I would like a summary built that will pull/copy 6 fields from every "rental log" into a summary showing job number, customer name, job description, field contact, Phone number, utilization % . I am attaching a sample rental log. The fields im looking to pull are C1,C2,C3,L1,L2,M309. I have several hundred of these logs located on my server. the path is p:\customer\customer name\"job number"\rental log. I will need to ignore any rental logs that are in the "closed" folder P:customer\customer name\closed jobs. I will email rental log as it is to big (775kb) to upload. my email is "[email protected]"[/email] or post your email ITT and I will send it to you.

im looking to give $50 Via paypal to anyone who can help me build a vlookup command that I need. I have an order form and a customer database that needs a simple vlookup formula. I will email both to any interested party and you can make a quick $50. email [email protected] for the 2 files and simple directions. You email it back and if it works Ill paypal you the $$

Re: Vlookup List errors

basically I have 1500 customerst and thier address that looks like this

A1 B1
    1 Cust # Name +Address
    2 100 ABC Co. 300 oak street boston
    3 101 ACME 200 state street newark
    4 102 Smith Company 100 elm street
    5 103 Joes Plumbing 50 pine street

The problem is I have over 1500 of them but the above macro will only read up to customer #293. I have tried everything. I have cut and pasted customers from way down the list and tested them above A293 and they work. All data below A293 is not being "Seen" I geuss. ????? :thanx:

I am running excel office XP and have a basic program to lookup my customers addresses. This is the code that I am using =IF(COUNTIF(AllCompanies,$A23)<>0,VLOOKUP('QUOTE TEMP'!$A23,AllData,2,FALSE),"") I am using a second hidden sheet as the "list" . A23 will give the customer # to lookup. It works great but I have approx 1500 customers and the program refuses to look past line #292 on the list. I realize that excel looks into ascending order and a lower value than your lookup value would result in a error. I have tried to sort and have even gone over each customer # one by one to look for typos but all customers above line 293 work fine. I even cut and pasted a few customers lower down the list to rows above 293 and they work fine. Im pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Merry Christmas to all!!!!