Hello,

Try this

Code
    Sub Imagecreater()
        Dim sWBPath As String

sWBPath = ActiveWorkbook.Path
        SaveRangePic Sheet34.Range("A5:R26"), sWBPath & "\damesunl.bmp"
        End Sub

This will save the image in the same folder as the excel file.
    One tip if I may. Use "\" instead of "/" for paths in VBA.

Hope this helps you.
    Cheers

Re: VBA: merging different numbers on one row

Dear JamesB01,
    Many thanks for responding. Don't worry about deleting data. This is not required. I want in new columns data like: 300 10 999 30-32 (from 30-32 as they all have the same key 300 10 999). But the row with 300 10 999 46 46 should not be added. It's the samy key, but the difference between number 46 and 32 is bigger than one, so this one comes on a new row.
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks

Re: VBA: merging different numbers on one row

Dear JamesB01,
    Many thanks for responding. Don't worry about deleting data. This is not required. I want in new columns data like: 300 10 999 30-32 (from 30-32 as they all have the same key 300 10 999). But the row with 300 10 999 46 46 should not be added. It's the samy key, but the difference between number 46 and 32 is bigger than one, so this one comes on a new row.
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks

Hello,
    This is my First post.
    If something is not correct (title, language…) please tell me and I will do my best to correct it.
    I have to do something in VBA. While I thought it would be easy to do it was not.
    As you can see in the screenshot I have 5 columns from A – E with a header name: SUP, ORDER, CON, FROM & TILL.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]35097[/ATTACH]

In the rows you will see some numbers.

I set a unique key from SUP, ORDER & CON so that I can compare this key with the one in the next row. The point is that I want to merge all the ones from which the key is the same in each row and where from & till must not be bigger than one. So in the screenshot you see e.g. 300 10 999
    300 10 999 31 31…
    Those should be merged into a new row: 300 10 999 30 32. The one with 46 should not be included as 46 – 32 is bigger than one.
    This must be done for each key.

Hope that somebody can helps me.

Sorry if it’s not too clear.

Thanks.